2020 Spring Professional Development Conference Recap
We hope you enjoyed our 2020 Spring Professional Development Conference in Lancaster from March 4-6 as much as we did. It was wonderful connecting in person and through social media using #cuprap2020.
The conference went by quickly, so we are providing highlights from three fun, fast-paced days:
Official photos, courtesy of Dan Z. Johnson Photography (please give credit when posting photos).
2020 awards and scholarship winners
Below are some of the presentations from the conference; we will add more as they come to us.
We look forward to seeing you at our fall workshops and at next year’s Spring Professional Development Conference in Lancaster from March 10-12, 2021. #cuprap21
Digital Admissions: What Teens Like, and Don ™t Like, About College Marketing
- Sasha Peterson, CEO of TargetX
- Michael Stoner, Co-founder and President of mStoner, Inc.
The Enrollment Marketer ™s Guide to Reddit
- Steve App, Campus Sonar
Unlocking your video content plan
- Enrique Mendoza, Chief Executive Officer, Bowstring
- Sean Quinn, President & Chief Operating Officer, Bowstring
Taking Pride in Our Story: Building Brand Engagement through Content Strategy
- Georgy Cohen, Director of Digital Strategy, OHO Interactive
- Bridget Hilferty, Director of Digital Communications, Widener University