It’s time to show us your best work! Entries for the 17th annual CUPPIE Awards are now open. This year’s CUPPIES have a few new categories, and our judges are excited to see the best of the work you’ve diligently focused on delivering this year.
Deadline for entries is December 31, 2023.
- To create an account or use your login from last year, visit https://cuprap.awardsplatform.com.
- All work must have been produced between January 1, 2023, and December 31, 2023.
- Once entries are submitted, you will receive a separate email invoice for your entries. Total all your entries, multiply by $50 and visit our CUPRAP payment portal page to pay with your credit card.
- Each entry must be submitted by a CUPRAP member. All others will be disqualified. Not a CUPRAP member? Join now!
- Please see FAQs regarding agency entries.
Please remember to provide supporting information for your entry in the “Additional Information” tab. This may include goals/outcomes, reasoning for submission development, and/or other commentary to assist with judging.
You’ve worked hard this year! Submitting your work for the CUPPIES will help you shine a light on your best efforts.
Enter today and good luck!
Nominations for the CUPRAP awards, and applications for the CUPRAP Diversity Scholarship, are now open for 2024. Please submit your nominations now for the Arthur V. Ciervo Award, which recognizes an outstanding individual from outside our organization for their impact on higher education; the Don Hale Award, which honors one of CUPRAP’s own; and the Joseph W. Donovan Rising Star Award, for an individual with great potential in the communications field. In addition, the CUPRAP Diversity Scholarship is for minority or LGBTQ students pursuing careers in communications.
Award nominations and the scholarship application can be completed here. The deadline for award nominations and scholarship applications is December 29, 2023. Please share information about the CUPRAP Diversity Scholarship directly with qualified students at your institution or through your communications/public relations faculty or financial aid offices.
The CUPRAP Board of Directors will meet in January 2024 and the Awards Committee will offer nominees to the Board for consideration at that time. We will honor the recipients at our annual spring conference, March 13-15, 2024, at the Lancaster County Convention Center and Marriott Penn Square Hotel in Lancaster, PA.
Don’t miss the opportunity to nominate a deserving candidate for our awards. We rely on your help to select the best candidates possible on behalf of the organization.
Dan Hanson, Awards Committee Co-Chair