Call for Session Proposals for CUPRAP 2019 Spring Conference
As we prepare for our 2019 Spring Professional Development Conference — held from March 13 to March 15 at the Lancaster County Convention Center — we are thrilled to extend proposal invitations for breakout sessions.
We are looking for engaging and innovative breakout session proposals led by dynamic presenters. All presenters must demonstrate expertise in their area of focus and offer practical, case-study information that can be shared or implemented by attendees. Agencies who present must have a school co-present to offer a case study. Submissions must fall into one of the following tracks:
- Communications and Marketing
- Design and User Experience
- Content Strategy
Proposals will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
+ Is the proposal and structure of the session thoroughly planned?
+ Is it hands-on in some capacity?
+ Is it designed to meet the needs of this particular audience?
+ Are the session objectives for participants clearly defined?
Workshop length is 45 minutes with an additional 15 minutes for Q&A.
Upon acceptance, more information and criteria will be provided.
Travel costs and one night’s hotel stay will be reimbursed.
The deadline for proposal submissions is Monday, August 20, 2018
Please email the following information to: email@example.com
- Title of Presentation
- Track Category
- List of Presenters: Include name, affiliation/position/title, and school/agency/org/business.
- Purpose of Your Presentation
- Objectives of Your Presentation: Steps, tasks, or activities
- Abstract of Your Presentation: Write a 75-word abstract that will appear on the conference registration page and in the program.
- Name, email address and phone number of submitter