CUPPIE submission extension
The deadline to enter the 2022 CUPPIES is extended until Friday, January 7 to give those who started their submission but didn’t get a chance to finish, or for those who didn’t begin before their winter break started.
- To create an account or use your login from last year, visit https://cuprap.awardsplatform.com.
- All work must have been produced between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- Once entries are submitted, you will receive a separate email invoice for your entries. Total all your entries, multiply by $40 and visit our CUPRAP payment portal page to pay with your credit card.
- Each entry must be submitted by a CUPRAP member. All others will be disqualified. Not a CUPRAP member? Join now!
- Please see the below FAQs regarding agency entries.
A full list of categories can also be found on the payment portal page. This year you are highly encouraged to provide supporting information for your entry in the Additional Information Tab. This may include goals/outcomes, reasoning for submission development, and/or other commentary to assist judging.
Click for FAQ’s