Enrollment marketing virtual workshops for members
We are excited to work with Carnegie Dartlet for a free Digital and Enrollment Marketing Virtual Workshop on Wednesday, October 21 and Thursday, October 22. You ™ll hear from higher education marketing experts on a variety of timely and valuable topics:
- Enrollment Marketing During and After COVID-19 “ A review of the experiences, lessons learned, impacts, and evolving strategies for enrollment marketing both during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Marketing ™s Response to Student Surveys – How enrollment marketers can approach and adapt their strategies to respond to all the results from the numerous student surveys these past several months?
- Solving the Content Crisis in Higher Education – How to best approach and strategize your 2020 “2021 content and creative to rise above the global health threat and drive enrollment results.
- From Google & YouTube to Facebook & LinkedIn: Changing Behaviors Across Digital “ a review of how these platforms have seen behavior and time spent shift over the past six months and adjustments to make.
- Is It Working? How Do You Know? – Developing and implementing a strategy to measure and improve upon success and results for your digital strategy.
- It ™s Not You, It ™s Them “ Connect with students as individuals, reflect a tone that ™s right and effective, communicate your own personality and values, and make your institution stand out.
For the full detailed agenda and to register, please visit: https://www.carnegiedartlet.com/cuprap-workshop/.
By registering for the full workshop, you ™ll receive login information for each of the sessions and be able to choose the ones you want to attend.
We hope to see you for one or all of the sessions!