Enter the 2022 CUPPIE Awards
Entries for the 15th annual CUPPIE Awards are now open. The CUPPIE awards continue to evolve with new and streamlined categories, including more video categories, and the return of the COVID-19 focused entries. The Deadline for entries is December 31, 2021.
- To create an account or use your login from last year, visit https://cuprap.awardsplatform.com.
- All work must have been produced between January 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021.
- Once entries are submitted, you will receive a separate email invoice for your entries. Total all your entries, multiply by $40 and visit our CUPRAP payment portal page to pay with your credit card.
- Each entry must be submitted by a CUPRAP member. All others will be disqualified. Not a CUPRAP member? Join now!
- Please see the FAQ’s regarding agency entries and other questions.
A full list of categories can also be found on the payment portal page. This year you are highly encouraged to provide supporting information for your entry in the Additional Information Tab. This may include goals/outcomes, reasoning for submission development, and/or other commentary to assist judging.
We are planning to notify the winners in mid-February 2022 with public announcement of the winners at the in-person 2022 Spring Conference during the Awards Dinner.