Registration Open for 2022 Spring Professional Development Conference
Registration is open for our 2022 Spring Professional Development Conference to be held on Thursday, March 17 and Friday, March 18 at the Lancaster County Convention Center and Marriott Penn Square.
Our two-day program features exciting and relevant professional development, and we are thrilled to announce that our Thursday keynote speaker will be the highly sought-after Jeff Selingo, former editor at The Chronicle of Higher Education and author of the book, College (Un)Bound: The Future of Higher Education and What it Means for Students.
Other sessions include:
- Breaking through the noise in recruitment messaging
- Digital storytelling for higher education
- Improving your brand experience/sustaining brand momentum
- Rumor control and controversy: Effective communications in troubled times
- Friday afternoon ™s agenda includes executive leadership sessions and roundtable discussions
Register now. We look forward to seeing you at #cuprap2022!
CUPRAP values the health and safety of its members. We will be monitoring the spread of the coronavirus and will make any necessary adjustments to the conference as needed. Any changes to the conference will be communicated by email.