Services and Suppliers
These vendors are ardent supporters of CUPRAP and we are happy to recommend their services to our members. Please consider using theses service providers and suppliers.
- Academic Image specializes in delivering high quality still photography and video services to higher education clients. Our services include building image libraries, viewbook photography and creating personalized video messaging, as well as television commercials. We are based in Bethlehem, PA serving all of Pennsylvania and beyond. Our clients include New York University, Lehigh University, Temple University, Rutgers University, as well as many colleges and private preparatory schools. Contact Doug Benedict at (610) 217-6455 ¢ Douglas@AcademicImage.com 77 W Broad Street #19C, Bethlehem Pa 18018
- Alcom is an integrated marketing communications company which is located in the greater Philadelphia area. We are a leading provider of targeted integrated marketing solutions for the higher education institutions in the region. By utilizing cross media marketing initiatives we have set the benchmark for effective variable data communications. We offer sheet fed, web, digital and large format print solutions; as well as university branded promotional items and apparel. Alcom builds proven solutions that integrate e-marketing and highly personalized digital direct mail campaigns that you need to compete and succeed in today ™s competitive market place. For more information please contact: Dave Martin or Sharon Tucker at 215-513-1600 for your free marketing analysis. 215-513-1600 ¢ Alcomprinting.com ¢ 140 Christopher Lane, Harleysville, PA 19438
- Allied Pixel partners with colleges and universities to help them engage with prospective and current students, alumni and donors through affordable, high-quality online videos. Our annual program provides a year ™s worth of video production services for a low, fixed cost. Learn more at www.alliedpixel.com/education. And stop by our table to enter a drawing for a FREE custom video for your school ”$5,000 value. Bill Haley ¢ firstname.lastname@example.org ¢ (610) 892-7970 ext 102
- BarkleyREI has over a decade of interactive marketing and website design experience working with more than 75 colleges, universities, and graduate and professional degree programs throughout the U.S. We manage all aspects of large-scale website redesign initiatives to the development of mobile communications, social media, apps, and online recruitment campaigns. Please take a look at our work at www.BarkleyREI.com, and contact Drew Garrison at email@example.com.
- Dan Z. Johnson Photography provides outstanding marketing, editorial and event photography to a diverse client base in Higher Education. Dan brings over 30 years of newspaper, magazine, educational and corporate experience to put your school in the best light. Making Images That Make the Difference. Contact: (267) 772-9441 ¢ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dick Jones Communications Colleges and universities face a cluttered and difficult communications landscape. Cutting through and reaching the right audiences is a challenge and it demands a systematic solution. For nearly 30 years, Dick Jones Communications has been the country ™s largest communications firm with a predominant speciality in connecting colleges and universities with comprehensive communications solutions. We are experts at helping higher education clients devise public relations strategies that are tailored and specific to their target audiences. We have helped clients put together strategies to support admissions, drive capital campaigns, highlight academic programs, create a presidential communications platform and manage crisis situations. We possess the unique skill set and experience to help move the communications barometer. Visit DickJones.com to learn more about the agency. Scott Willyerd, COO & Managing Partner Office (724) 260-0198 ¢ Cell (614) 204-7438 ¢ Scott@dickjones.com
- Fly on the Wall Productions– Founded in 1997, award-winning, full-service production company Fly on the Wall Productions creates documentaries, feature videos and multimedia projects that combine the power of raw honesty with the visceral nature of film. Our journalistic expertise enables us to shape the story that matters most to your organization. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to leading medical, cultural and educational institutions, to some of the world ™s most influential not-for-profits and NGOs. Whatever your cause, Fly on the Wall creates eye-catching and accessible films that directly address your needs ”whether it ™s increasing donor awareness, product promotion, supporting membership growth or a new initiative to freshen your web content. We transform your content into a unique visual multimedia narrative that connects you with your audience ”in a way that no other communication can. Visit flywall.com for more information.
- Graphcom is an unconventional education marketing firm: equal parts creative studio and production powerhouse. We showcase what’s awesome about your organization, help you to generate qualified leads, and improve student recruitment, donor relations, fundraising, and brand awareness. We’re not like other education marketing firms, which may outsource printing or web development. We do it all in-house ”from strategy and branding, to content, design, printing, distribution, and data analytics ”where our team can work together to save you money and get the job done right. Visit www.graphcomcreative.com to learn more. Troy Dean, vice president, creative ¢ 800.669.1664 x1105 ¢ mobile 717.487.6015
- KDG is a premier provider of web development, mobile development and online communications strategy for progressive colleges and universities. Our solutions go beyond the dreaded œweb redesign and onto: crowdfunding campaigns, alumni engagement, and prospective student recruitment. To learn more about how we can help your college or university outshine the rest, visit us at www.kyledavidgroup.com.
- Patterson Media Team, Inc. (formerly Patterson-Brandt), offers 25 years of innovative, results-driven video production expertise for higher education clients. We offer video design, consulting, and production for all facets of visual communication ”marketing, public relations, recruiting, and development. Please check out our work at www.pattersonmediateam.com and contact Steven Patterson at
email@example.com or (570) 898-4368.
- Payne Printing is a high end commercial printing, mailing and fulfillment facility specializing in college and university work. Payne was established in 1933 and is currently the greenest printer in the region. We are FSC certified, use soy based inks and are the only printer with our own on-site solar array. Utilizing solar energy adds tremendous value to your printed material and makes Payne a very cost effective print solution. For more information contact Frank Lisk at (570) 780-4573 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pemcor Printing, commercial printer, mail service provider and marketing firm, assists schools, colleges and universities with effective communication strategies for today ™s highly competitive and results-driven environment. FSC certified. See our complete One Call ¦ One Answer level of services at www.pemcor.com ¢ email@example.com ¢ 800-735-1555